Please be sure to check your city ordinances to yard waste pick up.
- Kaukauna- Starts October 15th!
- Green Bay-Starts October 15th!
- De Pere-October 8th through November 16th!
- Menasha/Fox Crossing-Starts October 15th through November 21st!
- Appleton-October 8th through November 16th!
- Neenah-Through November 26th. Call your local city office to find out your individual pick up dates.
- Little Chute-Yard waste drop off on Nixon Street. Call your local city office to find out more information.
Be sure to winterize your yard.
- Leaves removed, branches, dog droppings, etc.
- Make sure the area around your foundation is free of debris.
- Brush, weeds, animal nests, saplings, etc.
- Be sure to clean your gutters as well!
- Be sure to keep debris, garbage cans, etc. away from house as well as keeping your doors tightly closed to keep pests out. With it cooling down outside they are looking for a warm place to go.
Be sure the check your furnace filters, and change them if needed.
Winter is coming, so be prepared to start snow removal at your property when needed.
Please be sure with the cooling temperatures to leave your furnace on at minimum heat requirements to avoid damage to plumbing during the winter due to pipes freezing.