Tenant Winter Prep Reminders:
- Winter is here, so be prepared to start snow removal within 24 hours of snowfall.
- Don’t forget to shovel and salt all walk ways for the property, and city walkways as well.
- Please be sure with the cooling winter temperatures to leave your furnace on at minimum heat requirements to avoid damage to plumbing during the winter due to pipes freezing.
- Be sure your sump pump is working correctly.
- Be sure to change your furnace filter as needed.
New Tenant Winter Reminders:
- Be sure to have your winter supplies.
- Snow shovels, salt, etc.
- Be sure to do snow removal within 24 hours of snow fall.
Be sure to follow us at https://www.facebook.com/ruleproperty to get more updates!